Saturday, November 22, 2008

What's up?

Not a whole lot has been happening with us but I thought I'd share some things we have been doing. A couple of weeks ago we headed down to Nellis air force base to watch an air show they had going. It was way cool and reminded me how lucky I am to be an American! They had a ton of different air crafts there to look at and of course we had to check out every single one. I have a ton of pictures but here are a few that we took while we were there.



I love this picture of Jeffy. It's him "nerdin' it" a.k.a. playing xbox. It's his way of keeping in touch with his friends, whatever. I hate the dang thing!

Here's a group of us from our ward. We got together and made these cute turkeys. It was lots of fun!




We went and fed the ducks one day at a park near where we live.



And our most recent adventure, a hike up Red Rock Canyon. Jeffy singing to me as we enter the "wilderness"!



What muscles!




And last but not least, Jeff took me to see Twilight tonight. He's so sweet for taking me and I love him so much for it, thanks babe! I really liked the movie but I don't think that it was near as good as the book. Jeff actually didn't think it was too bad and said that he'd see the other movies with me as well! I tried to convince him to just read the books but that's where he draws the line :)


So that's what we have been up to. Now we are just counting down the days till Thanksgiving. We are so excited to see our family and friends! Hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

12 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

Looks like you guys have been doing some fun things. I love the picture of Jeff "holding" up the rock.
What a nice hubby for going to Twilight with you. Ty said he would go with me too but I haven't gone yet. What did you think of the movie? I've heard mixed reviews.

Leslie said...

Fun Photos! You're very lucky to have a hubby that would go to a chick flick!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till you get here!! It's only DAYS away now!! :)

Those are the cutest turkeys! You'll have to teach me how you made them! They are absolutely adorable!!! :)

Robin said...

It looks like you guys are having fun! It's too bad you're not coming a day earlier, I'm sad you're missing our girls night out. Glad to hear Twilight was good, that's one thing we're doing.

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

You guys have done some really fun things! I want to go hiking with you!!! It looks like fun. I wish you, me and Katie could have gone to twilight together. Jeff is so great to go with you :) I am so excited to see you this week! We're counting down the days... Grace especially!

DaNae said...

The turkeys turned out so cute. I totally should have done one. I loved the twilight movie too. Def not as good as the book but still good. Ben would have NEVER gone with me so you are lucky.

Lindsay said...

Looks like you've been having fun! And those turkeys so stinking cute! I want one!!

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

Sounds like you guys have been way busy, and having a ton of fun!! It was so good to hear from you both! I have added you to our blog so that we can keep in touch! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Sierra said...

Sometimes Jeff surprises me :-)

I can't wait to see you guys... Trace is going crazy without Jeff around

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Sooo FUN!! Call me when you're up! We're going to my parents but maybe we'll have a day overlap! :o) LOVE the cute turkeys!! Miss you tons!

Leslie said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Hope you have a great holiday!

Retro Plants said...

Erin Beecher Johnson!!!! Hello my little hen friend! i was so pleased to see that you found me on Xanga! good to hear from you two and your cute selves. we are doing good and hanging in with the cold weather and buffaloites. i have now since created a blogger page because it seems to be the most popular one! give us a shout out. . . we love and miss you! indiana and kendy say hello to their favorite aunt in Las Vegas! by the way. . . the turkey craft was way cute. . . Jeff ain't so bad either!