Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Crazy 8's Tag...

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Jeff
2. Family
3. The Gospel
4. Reading
5. Spirituality
6. new easy crafts
7. friends
8. money

8 Words/Phrases I Use Often:
1. "I love you babe!"
2. "Dr Reed, Fielding & Kooyman's office, this is Erin..."
3. "Mr/Mrs ____ you can come back now"
4. "Jeff are there clothes in the washer?"
5. "Jeff, don't be so abbey!"
6. "How was your day love?"
7. "...I'm calling to confirm your appointment for..."
8. "You bet"

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Have babies
2. Study and understand the Gospel better
3. Finish School
4. Buy a house
5. Serve a mission with Jeffy
6. visit as many temples as we can!
7. Get organized!
8. Travel

8 Things I Want/ Or Need:
1. Jeff to be done with school
2. to start a family
3. something done with my hair...
4. a new car
5. box springs for our bed
6. to get in shape
7. my house decorated cute
8. be more creative

8 Things I Have Learned From The Past:
1. Your family will always be there for you and love you no matter what!
2. All I can be is ME!
3. School is important
4. You're never alone
5. Save your money the best you can
6. If I could go back I would do some things different
7. Good friends make a huge difference
8. the Temple is so important!!!

8 Restaurants I Love:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Maddox
3. Pizza Man...I've been craving their bread sticks!
4. Sushi
5. Sweet Tomatoes
6. P.F. Changs
7. Wendys
8. Red Robin
So, I totally had no problem filling this section out...

8 Shows I Love To Watch:
1. The Office
2. I Love Lucy
3. Friends
4. King of Queens
5. Everybody Loves Raymond
6. Scrubs
7. the news
8. CMT

8 People I Tag:
Whoever wants to! :)

8 comments:

Robin said...

Next time we make it to Vegas we'll have to go to Cheesecake Factory together. It would be at the top of my list too!

Rebecca Hunt said...

Sooooo, you say you want to do something with your hair??? I know a great styilst!! Call me if you want me to do it!

Sierra said...

Yea for The Office! And I more than anyone can understand your car situation... and speaking from experience, what a great day it was when we could finally buy me a new one! :-) Good luck

Leslie said...

This is a fun tag and it's been great getting to know you better through it.

Janiel said...

Hey what is abbey?

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

Isn't it funny that we can take forever on a survey, but with the food we don't have enough lines!! I get the same way. Thanks for all of the support. We are super excited!

Sale and Jaimee said...

Oh my gosh Hi! I found your blog through Nick and Tami's. They are in our ward. She made Sale the yummiest Taco soup (dairy free of course) when we had Halia. We just started our blog and its so fun to find some old friends we don't get to see too often. You and Jeff look like you are havin a great time in Vegas. We will be coming there the weekend of March 13th! We are going to see his fam. and get together for his Dad's 1yr memorial thingy. I know Sale would love to see you. We should plan a little lunch or dinner with you two if your up to it. P.S. Your new niece is soooo cute!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Thanks so much for the "heart attack" n text for my b-day!! You're the best!! Miss you and Love you tons!!