Friday, February 6, 2009

Boring...

So we are still alive...we just don't live very exciting lives- hence not much to blog about.

Jeff is officially in the nursing program at UNLV and has been studying like crazy! Every night when I get home from work I find him studying. He's such a good student and is working so hard to do well in school and so far it has paid off! He is doing so well in his classes.



This is a pic of Jeffy on his first day of nursing school. He wasn't cooperating so it's not the best picture.


I've been keeping busy at work and enjoy working with feet.....(i like to be optimistic) It really isn't that bad. People ask the doctor I work for all of the time why he choose podiatry and he tells them that he was going to be a dentist but after job shadowing for one day decided he'd rather do dry and flaky rather than wet and gooey and I totally agree! I love the people I work with and am very blessed to have a job! This is a link to where I work so you can see where I go every day :)
http://www.lasvegasfootandankle.com/

Sorry, not a very exciting post. Hopefully something better soon.

Peace out




13 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing! Glad to hear that you're enjoying your job.

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

Good Luck Jeff.....I know that you guys will do good in anything that you do. And I agree with you....I don't think I could do the mouth thing.

Sale and Jaimee said...

That's so exciting that he is in nursing school. I know that must be so hard for both of you. I remember when my dad was in school how much time he had to spend studying. I wanted to say thanks for the cute burp cloths. I use them a ton! They are Halia's favorite. She wanted me to tell you that. :)

Retro Plants said...

i agree, who would ever want to be a dentist?!?
too much work, too stressful and really gross. . . hmmmm. . . . sounds like something that my hubby would want to do?
maybe i should ask him if that would be something he is interested in. . . i will go along with it, just as long as i don't have to move somewhere crazy or cold, like Buffalo! :)
love you guys. . . and you are not boring, if you are then our fam is comatose!
p.s. good luck Jeffe, we know you will rock it!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

I love reading your posts. You are great. Tell Jeffy good job! It sounds like he is working his little butt off! You are such an awesome wifey to work so hard and be the sugar momma! You rock my socks!

Sierra said...

Soemthing better is comeing! Trace & Sierra! Ha ha We'll be down Friday night until Tuesday... I hope Jeff warned you

Nicole Burton said...

Hey we are boring too! Don't even have the internet at our house yet... have to do all homework at school. Unpacking gets old really quick. We are starting our movie room this week and have put up the guest bed (still need matress) but we are set when you two want to come home for a visit. Good thing one of us is dedicated to school Jeff... I cram all 5 chapters the morning before my tests. I am lazy lazy when it comes to school

Amanda said...

LOL I totally feel the same way. I go weeks without blogging just because I have nothing to write about. Oh well. I love your background!

Megan said...

I also feel like my life is uneventful to blog about... so its okay! I think it would be kinda interesting to work with feet, I know it sounds crazy. Anyways, hope you are having a nice evening!

Robin said...

Congratulations to both of you! Even though it doesn't seem exciting to you, you guys really have a lot going on. We're hoping to make it to Vegas this spring, I'll let ya know. We'll have to do lunch. Good luck with everything!

Kevin and Stephanie said...

Hey sorry its been so long... here are two really great digital scrapbooking blogs, from there i find other places. I hope this helps:
lauriesscraps.blogspot.com
hereascrapthereascrap.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Somehow I didn't realize that you have a blog! Haha, silly me... I will continute to blog stalk you two now :)
Good luck with school Jeff!

Kelsey said...

So you work with feet huh? That's awesome! :) One of my brother in laws is a podiatrist... I tease him about working with fungus for a living :)