I love these girls so so much and miss them like crazy. They are my best friends and we did a ton together through high school. It's hard when we all move away and we don't get to hang out like we used to but I still consider them my best friends. We have been through lots together! I love you girls!
Jeff's cute step sisters and wonderful step mom. I'm so grateful to have these ladies in my life and love them tons!
Sweet Janiel...she does so much for our family and is the greatest sister to her two crazy brothers and to me. I look up to her so much and I'm so grateful for the wonderful person she is! Love you tons!
Jeff's wonderful mother...I didn't get to know her as well as I would have liked to but she raised a wonderful son and I'm so grateful for that! I'm just grateful for the plan of salvation and the knowledge that we will be together again! Love you Diane!
My angel Grandma...she is my rock and the greatest example I could ever ask for! I look up to her so much and appreciate our weekly phone calls and her sweet letters each month. I love you so so much!
Where do I even begin with these 3 angels...I tear up just thinking about them. I love you 3 so much and I don't know what I'd do without you. We are far away from each other but I still feel so close and know that I could go to you for anything. Thank you for your love and support and for being my best friends! There are so many more girls in my life that I love and have made a huge impact on my life...I love you all and I'm so grateful for each one of you! Have a great Girls Day!!!




11 comments:
Awww, what a sweet post!! That's so cute that it is Girls day today, I should totally do a girls day post like yours sometime, because I LOVE all the girls in my life too! I'm glad that you have so many wonderful women and girls to look up to and to be close to in your life :)
What a beautiful tribute to the special ladies in your life. This is amazing post that I should do too. Thanks. So are you in Hawaii right now and where?
what a rad and totally sweet post. . . thank you for including me! i love you too my mother hen!
brings tears to my eyes. . . how long ago was that!$#@!!
so young then. . . we are all grown up now but, i will always look back on our days as kids and teens with so much joy (and laughter!) we were too cool for school foo!
miss you so much and love u 4ever :)
Thanks love! I miss you so much! We love you and are grateful for you in our lives! I can't even wait to see you! And Gracie can't wait to play with her Aunt E!!!
That's so sweet... Go Girls!
What a neat post. I especially like the pic of you guys at Jenny's wedding. Karli looks so young! And your hair is so long! It is nice when we can reflect on the blessings in our lives.
Okay so I was going to comment basically the same thing that Alison just said... It's fun to see the picture of you girls at Jenny's wedding! Seems like High School was just yesterday but it also seems so far away.
That was so sweet. Grace is beautiful! You do have great girls in your family!
Thank you so much! That is so sweet of you. You are such a great gift in my life too. I look up to you and admire you! I'm so lucky to have to as such a great sister-in-law.
What a cute post! It is so nice having girls in our lives that we can go to with "girl" stuff :)
What a beautiful post. I love the new background too! So Sale never gave you a call when we were in vegas because we ended up leaving early in the middle of the night because Halia was acting sick. We basically were there for the one day to do his Dad's memorial and that was it. I was pretty bummed we didn't get to see any of our friends while we were there. Hopefully next time will be better :)
Post a Comment