We had a surprise party for him the weekend before his big day and I was able to fly home to be there for that. It was so fun to see lots of good friends and my wonderful family! I love them all so so much and am very blessed! Here are a few pics...
It's always fun to see my family and spend some quality time together. They are the best and I can't wait until my next visit! I had to leave poor Jeffy in Vegas, he couldn't miss school. So it was nice to come back to, I missed him!
Hope everyone is doing well! We are doing great and loving Vegas weather right now...it was 80 degrees today! (I know you're jealous)




9 comments:
So much fun! What a cute family :-)
Sweet!!! Your family are the BEST!!!
Tell Clark happy big 5-0!
I cannot believe it!
To me your dad will always be a hunk of a guy. . . no grossness intended!
You know that your family will always have a special place in my heart. . . love you and them so much!
Because of you guys I am who I am today and a better person for it :)
love and miss you hon :(
p.s. i am jealous of the weather in Vegas :). . . but i cannot complain because Buffalo is warmer than Utah right now! he he he
Looks like you have the best time with your family- that's awesome! Oh and you may have really seen my dad at the airport. I know he flew into SLC on Saturday night...can't remember when he flew out...but it is possible. He travels a lot now so who knows...hee hee, next time say "hey Randy!" if he looks, it's him! Then you'll just have to run away or else try and explain how you know who he is ;)
Well It looks like you had a great time up here in Utah. I am sorry that Jeff couldn't make it up with you. I know that I hate going places without Coul. I am so jealous of your warm weather.
HECK YES We're Jealous!!!! Oh man... 80 degree weather would be awesome. It was so much fun having you here. I already miss you. Tell Jeffy Hi!
Your family is so cute! I'm glad you were able to go back home for a weekend.
It's always so much fun to visit when you are away. I LOVE your blog background. It's so cute. I am very jealous of the weather. I can't wait to take Bricey out to play and go swimming.
Hi Erin, I'm so glad I ran into your blog!! Mine is chadandlindsayeddy.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!!
Talk to you soon.
Lindsay
Post a Comment