I'm the worse blogger ever, I just haven't been very motivated to blog. Here's some of the things that happened in May...
We Moved!
We moved just down the street from our old apartment. Our lease ended and they wanted to raise the rent so we decided to look around. We found this apartment that is a lot cheaper and tiny bit bigger. I hate moving but I'm glad it's over and we have a little extra mula!
Janiel came for a visit!
It was so fun to have her here for a few days. I had to work while she was here :o( but she and Jeff got to spend a lot of time together. They have such a good relationship and I know Jeff was excited to have her here but very sad when she had to go. We love you Janiel and miss you guys tons!
We got to practice our parenting skills. My favorite part of summer!
Memorial Day we went on a hike
We went up Friday night and had plans of going on a hike Saturday morning but those plans quickly changed when it started raining on us. So we packed up and went home. We had a great time and are so glad that we have such great friends to go with!
That's about all we've been up to. Jeff had finals a couple of weeks ago and did great! He had a 2 week break between semesters and was able to meet some friends in St George and go to Zion. He had so much fun and I'm so glad he was able to go. Sadly those 2 weeks have come and gone and he is back at studying like a mad man.
My cute brother Alex graduated and I can't believe it! I was so sad that I wasn't there to support him but I get to make a visit to Utah next week and I'm so excited! I'm bummed Jeff doesn't get to come with me :o( but it will be fun to see family and friends! Hope everyone is doing well and I'll try to do better at posting.




13 comments:
you should come see me too!!!
What a month, huh?
MOVED! moving is always such a chore. . . but yet refreshing! having your rent raised is no good and I can see why you wanted to find something else.
how do you like your new place?
I hope you *love* it!
you guys were busy bees this past month :)
Sounds like fun! wish we were with you to enjoy it :(
I am with you though. . . the mountains equal home!
oh, how I miss you mountains! oh well. . . only three more years.
I cannot believe that your little bro graduated? what the H!
we are getting to be old braggets. I don't feel old. . . heck, I still act and talk like I'm eighteen! :)
Miss you guys. . . good to hear about what's new with you.
p.s. Kendy loved her birthday card. . . you are seriously the *most* thoughtful friend in the universe! my mother hen. . . love you so much.
the girls miss their aunt. . . they send kisses via the internet ;)
give our love to Jeff too. . . aren't you so proud of our studious hubbies? they rock!
Looks like you've been having a lot of fun (sans the moving)
Okay, so we've totally been wanting to go camping and you've now made me decide we're so going soon. You two are so cute together and I'm glad you're enjoying your time together.
Wow...you been busy!!! It looks that you both had a blast on your camping time!
Looks like a fun Month. That peach cobbler looks very yummy. We love you guys!!
You guys are always doing so many fun things! It didn't say, but I'm guessing that Janiel made the chocolate covered fortune cookies, they look just like her! That's great that you were able to find a place that was bigger and cheaper!
Hey I know what you mean about moving! Nik says hi! We are getting ready to move to AZ in July (hopefully) maybe the beginning of August. We can't wait to start Dental School. Looks like you guys are having a FUN summer already! Nik says bye!
We'll have to come see your new place! I can't believe you've been there long enough to have gone through a whole lease... but then I think of how whiney Trace is without Jeff and it seems like eternity :-) Ha Ha
you moved! i have moving, but usually its worth it. Seeing those camping pics makes me want to go camping...if it ever stops raining. :)
Hey Erin, nope, we're all about Toyotas, so it wasn't us. But next time you're here let me know and we'll go to lunch!
Camping hmmmmm....sounds wonderful! I am glad that you are all moved in and having a ball. Coul was jealous of your motorcycle. I bought a little moped before we got married, it's fun, but I guess not to manly to drive around! :)
I freaking love you. You are a much better blogger than I am :) I have been slacking so much. There is so much I need to blog about but I am so unmotivated... not to mention that everytime Grace naps I am doing dishes, making dinner or something :) I love you so much I love your pictures. I miss you so much!
Hope you guys like your new place!
Post a Comment