Hello family and friends...we are alive and doing well, just haven't had much to blog about.
We have officially started summer and are very grateful for Air Conditioning and swimming pools (both of which we use quite often) We will be glad when summer is over but are doing our best to enjoy it!
We had a great 4th of July and spent the day with my sweet cousin and her family. We are so lucky to have them close and love spending time with them. We are at their house weekly and just love them to pieces! Here are a few pics of some fun times with them:
They have a fire pit in their backyard and we decided to roast marsh mellows one night. Well Ethan (pictured above) squishes all of his food before he eats it and this was the result of the mallows. If you notice he has one stuck to the front of his shirt as well. We were all laughing so hard, he for sure keeps us entertained! :o)
Jeff and the kiddos watching "Shark Boy and Lava Girl" 3D style!
I was able to go home for a visit in June and it was tons of fun! My sis Katie and I drove up to Idaho to spend the day with my other sis Paige and my sweet niece Grace. It's so fun to hang with my sisters, I miss them so much and I'm so glad we get along so well!
And I can't post without adding a picture of Grace! Isn't she the cutest thing ever! Poor thing has been getting lots of ear infections and so she is getting tubes put in soon :o( We hope you get feeling better soon Gracie Lou, we love you so so much!
That's what we have been up to...hopefully I'll have something else to post about soon!




7 comments:
i was so happy to see you and what you are up too. . .
Grace is just adorable! isn't it fun to be an aunt?
you three sisters are all SO gorgeous! i miss seeing your smiling faces. . . :(
looks like you summer is going well. . . please stay cool dear. . . we are. . . it is a scorching 75 here! ha! so dang cold. . . feels like spring. . . but i will take this over 4 degrees!
love and miss you hon :)
I agree your niece is the cutest! It always great to spend time with your sisters and I can't believe Katie is a young lady! Have fun and keep cool!
YAY! Sister time is so much fun. I miss you lots and lots. We need to fly out there sometime and spend more time together!!! Miss you and love you
My favorite part of when we get together is when Bart and Jeff are gone watching TV or something and it is just the sister's and we are just being silly!!! HAHA good times! :) can't wait to see you again! love ya sis.! (No offence jeff and bart) :)
Oh Grace is getting so big. I love Katie hair color. She looks so much older :)
I'm so glad you got to see your fam! When was Grace born? It looks like she's already walking! What a cutie!
Grace is getting so big! Great picture of her... We should come visit. I need a vacation and Trace is driving me nuts (I blame it on Jeff-withdrawals) Ha ha
Post a Comment