Thursday, August 13, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun...

On August 4th Jeff and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary! I can't believe how fast time flies. These have honestly been the best 4 years of my life! Jeff is my very best friend and I am so grateful to call him mine! Just want him to know how much I LOVE him and am thankful for all that he does for me. Love you babe!


The beautiful flowers he bought me...he made sure there were orange (my fav color) Gerbera Daisies (my fav flower)...so thoughtful :o)

We ate a yummy dinner at Cheese Cake Factory and we got to try their new Red Velvet Cheese Cake...words cannot describe this heavenly creation, it is a new favorite! He was so cute and bought a #4 candle to blow out :o)

And us after 4 years of marriage. It's fun to look back at how we met and ended up together. If someone told me in High School that I was going to marry Jeff Johnson I would have never believed them...he was just my good buddy and now look at us! I wouldn't change a thing and thank my Heavenly Father each and everyday for such a wonderful husband!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary! Time does fly, and you two are just as cute together as ever :)

Stokes Family said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! We sure do miss ya!! We will be in Vegas during Halloween!! Lets get together!!!

Robin said...

I love those flowers! Jeff did such a good job! Happy Anniversary!

Ty and Ber said...

Congrats on 4 years!

Cherie said...

Maybe Jeff could give Blake some tips on romance! lol. Sounded like a wonderful anniversary! Congrats you two!

Sierra said...

That's amazing... four years! Jeff can be so sweet sometimes (emphasis on sometimes) ha ha He and Trace are so much alike it's scary!

The Walkers said...

Congrats on 4 years! They do go by really fast!

Kelsey said...

yay! congrats.

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

You guys are so cute. I can't believe its been 4 years!!! WOW! Time really does fly doesn't it! I love you guys!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

So fun! You are so sweet Erin!! Congrats you too and here's to many more! Miss ya!
Oh and happy birthday Jeff!!