Sunday, August 16, 2009

"Happy Happy Birthday to you From Me"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!



Jeff turned 26 today and even though he didn't have the most exciting birthday I hope that he still had a good day and he remembers how much he is loved! Your the Best Jeff and I'm so proud and grateful for you. Happy Birthday Love!!!

6 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to Jeff! He is such a great guy :)

Sierra said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Man... 26 sounds old :-) Ha ha jk Trace is not far behind him

J said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER DEAR..HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR. IF I HAD A WISH THAT IT WOULD BE..... A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!!!


LOVE YA SO MUCH BROTHER!!

Leslie said...

You're such a sweet wife...sweet tribute to your hubby.

Karly said...

Beecher!! I am the worst blogger ever! How are you? I miss ya! And happy birthday to your hubby!