So excited!
Today I was called and set apart as the Mia Maid advisor in our ward. I love the young womens program so much and I am so excited to be serving in this organization again. I really think that this is for more my benefit than anything. I learn so much from those girls and have made amazing friendships while serving in previous callings!
Anyone with any fun ideas or good web sites, please share!





10 comments:
Hey Erin! I am an advisor in Young Womens as well. Our Laurels and Miamaids are combined so that is who I teach. I love it too. I like to use mormonshare.com and sugardoodle.net to help with my lessons. mormonshare has several different handouts to choose from for each lesson. It's easy, but everyone thinks I spent a ton of time on it! Good luck!
That's so awesome!!!! You'll be so great for those young ladies and I agree with your friend Alison..Sugardoodle.net is a great website to help with your lessons and activities.
Young Womens is such a great calling! You will be perfect for it. I think you've already got the best sites listed, so you're all set! Good luck!
Yay! I loved yw's! I've been in the presidency twice and even though it's a very busy and demanding, totally rewarding. You'll be awesome and a great role model for those girls :)
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you that is going to be so much fun!!
love ya and miss ya!
AWESOME! I love my calling as beehive advisor! It is such a great experience and it is so rewarding to help the young girls through such a tough part here in life. Congrats.
Good luck! I can't even handle the primary kids, so I have no advice :-)
YAY! You will be the greatest. I remember how much I learned from young womens and I KNOW that they will learn so much from you. You are an amazing role model!
Congrats on your calling:-) You will be GREAT at it! These girls here sure do love and miss you!
I couldn't think of anyone better for a calling like that. You will be the girls favorite for sure! I served in the Laurels before Sale and I got married and I loved it. I always just tried to remember what I liked in YW when I was their age and that seemed to help. Good luck!
Post a Comment