Sunday, October 25, 2009

He's home

I know I know...it's been a while. But we are still alive and well and we got Andrew home safe and sound! It was so fun to spend some time with the family and to see my sweet brother again.

So Andrew came home on October 3rd which was Gen Conference weekend, so he spoke the following weekend and I was able to be apart of both weekends! I flew home on the 3rd and set it up so that my flight came in around the same time as Andrews...our gates were right next to each other so I hung around and waited for his flight to come in. I got to see him right off the plane!


There he is! I know it's blurry but that's him!



The family all together (minus dad...he still had the video camera & Jeffy...he couldn't miss school) :o(
Church in our Jammies! We watched Conference together and Andrew told us Russia stories all day! It was wonderful!

My sweet nesting doll from Natasha, a member in Russia. Thanks to Facebook I've gotten to know a lot of members in Russia.
Last picture of Elder Andrew Beecher...


The next weekend Jeff and I were able to drive to Utah and listen to Andrew speak. It was fun to see family and friends and listen to Andrew's awesome talk...he did so good and has grown up so much!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

oh yay- missionaries coming home is awesome. glad you got to spend some time with your family too :)

Retro Plants said...

Welcome HOME Andrew!!!

that is CRAZY!
what a handsome guy. . . all the Beecher's are just SO good lookin'!

love and miss you all. . . glad to see Andrew home and safe. . . what an awesome thing for all young men to accomplish.

the whole family has changed so much!
when i saw Alex i about died! is that him!?!
do you remember. . . "make me as sexy as you can!"
tee hee!
those were the days. . . the world and times are a changin'!
and little Gracie isn't so little anymore!
Paige and Bart sure know how to make em'! :)

tell your whole CUTE family "Hi" from us in Buffalo. . . we miss you all very much.
especially you and Jeffy!
love and hugs from me, Pace and the girls!
hope to see you guys the next time we are out West. . . missing you already

Chelsi Archibald said...

Its crazy how time flies! He looks all grown up now and ready to conquer the world.

Shauna Spendlove said...

That's cool your brother is home! I must have missed something...you said you are going to miss the palm trees? Are you guys moving or are you just talking in the future? =)

Leslie said...

It's great he's back home...he left as a boy and return back as a man!

Cherie said...

So cool! I can't wait till my little brother comes home. but he just left. lol.

Kelsey said...

yay! congratulations on having your bro home!

Janiel said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad he is finally home.

Sierra said...

That makes me want to cry! I remember how exciting it was when my brother came home... I am so happy for your family :-)