Seriously torn on this one. I go back and forth. I think I lean more towards Petta though, maybe because there hasn't been much by way of the romance between her and Gale. Peeta has been willing several time to give his life for her, what more can you ask for. On the otherside there is always that boy/girl next door romance that you long for. You want it to be able to work out for Peeta and Gale because both would be such a great story in real life but such can not be. One (if not both) has to die in the next book.
Me too, totally torn! I just don't know who I love more. They are both so sweet to her. It's like trying to decide between Jacob and Edward with the Twilight saga. BUT, I seriously can't wait for the next book!!!
I'm torn between both. I want to say Peeta because they've been through so much together, but I keep thinking we're going to get to know Gale a lot better in the last book, so who knows!! The books never let your mind rest!!
Sounds like everyone is torn. You didn't say what you are. In the first book, Gale is the first on I picture her with, so I liked him, but then the rest is about Peeta so then I got hooked on him and how cute it is that he's loved her for so long. Then the 2nd book has me for both, but it seems like her heart is for Gale. I just want them to both end up happy somehow. My sis pointed out Gale with Madge, and then that top comment on here made me realize one of them probably will die and make up her mind for her. We'll see......... Sadly not til August dang it. I'll have forgotten what's happened by then.
Hard to say. Of course at first I wanted her to end up with Gale because they are best friends and have had similar experiences in losing their fathers and providing for their families. But then of course Suzanne spends a whole book writing about how wonderful Peeta is to Katniss...he truly does love her. But so does Gale! I just want her to be happy. But if I really had to choose one, I'd probably say Gale. Don't get me wrong, I think Peeta is great but all the parts about him wanting to decorate cakes all day...seems a little less manly than Gale. But surviving 2 Games makes him pretty manly I guess. I think the 3rd book will really distinguish which lover she is meant to be with.
One of the best ways to have a little bit of Heaven in your home, is to have someone you love in Heaven
Angels
"If you live up to your privileges, the angels cannot be restrained from being your associates"
- Joseph Smith
"In the gosple of Jesus Christ we have help from both sides of the veil. When disappointment and discouragement strike - and they will - we need to remember that if our eyes could be opened, we would see horses and chariots of fire as far as the eye can see, riding at great speed to come to our protection. They will ALWAYS be there..."
- Jeffrey R. Holland
5 comments:
Seriously torn on this one. I go back and forth. I think I lean more towards Petta though, maybe because there hasn't been much by way of the romance between her and Gale. Peeta has been willing several time to give his life for her, what more can you ask for. On the otherside there is always that boy/girl next door romance that you long for. You want it to be able to work out for Peeta and Gale because both would be such a great story in real life but such can not be. One (if not both) has to die in the next book.
Me too, totally torn! I just don't know who I love more. They are both so sweet to her. It's like trying to decide between Jacob and Edward with the Twilight saga. BUT, I seriously can't wait for the next book!!!
I'm torn between both. I want to say Peeta because they've been through so much together, but I keep thinking we're going to get to know Gale a lot better in the last book, so who knows!! The books never let your mind rest!!
Sounds like everyone is torn. You didn't say what you are.
In the first book, Gale is the first on I picture her with, so I liked him, but then the rest is about Peeta so then I got hooked on him and how cute it is that he's loved her for so long. Then the 2nd book has me for both, but it seems like her heart is for Gale. I just want them to both end up happy somehow. My sis pointed out Gale with Madge, and then that top comment on here made me realize one of them probably will die and make up her mind for her. We'll see......... Sadly not til August dang it. I'll have forgotten what's happened by then.
Hard to say. Of course at first I wanted her to end up with Gale because they are best friends and have had similar experiences in losing their fathers and providing for their families. But then of course Suzanne spends a whole book writing about how wonderful Peeta is to Katniss...he truly does love her. But so does Gale! I just want her to be happy.
But if I really had to choose one, I'd probably say Gale. Don't get me wrong, I think Peeta is great but all the parts about him wanting to decorate cakes all day...seems a little less manly than Gale. But surviving 2 Games makes him pretty manly I guess. I think the 3rd book will really distinguish which lover she is meant to be with.
Post a Comment