hahaha! That's awesome. we are SO alike. I can literally go through a bag a DAY. Seriously, when we buy them, they don't even last through the night, so we try our best to just purchase them weekly so our wallets don't get burned out. lol
One of the best ways to have a little bit of Heaven in your home, is to have someone you love in Heaven
Angels
"If you live up to your privileges, the angels cannot be restrained from being your associates"
- Joseph Smith
"In the gosple of Jesus Christ we have help from both sides of the veil. When disappointment and discouragement strike - and they will - we need to remember that if our eyes could be opened, we would see horses and chariots of fire as far as the eye can see, riding at great speed to come to our protection. They will ALWAYS be there..."
- Jeffrey R. Holland
13 comments:
Those things are EVIL!
Funny....yum chocolate!!!!
Erin, I could not agree with you more!! I guess I will be running down to the store to build my stock up!!
hahaha! That's awesome. we are SO alike. I can literally go through a bag a DAY. Seriously, when we buy them, they don't even last through the night, so we try our best to just purchase them weekly so our wallets don't get burned out. lol
Oh crap! Love those things too! I usually hide a bag from Mark so that he doesn't know how many I eat! I guess I'm a closet egg eater!
Mmmmmm I looove those especially the dark ones! I am proud to say I resisted them the other day...I'm sure I'll cave before too long though
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THOSE!!!
Easter candies are not one of my weaknesses, thankfully... except Cadbury Eggs, but I have yet to see those appear on shelves :-)
Think twice? The only thing I think twice about is whether to buy the whole shelf or just two or three bags at a time :)
those are yummy! Oh and I am a Peeta fan all the WAY!
OoooH those are Klaas' FAVORITE.. I have to buy extra to freeze for after the holidays.
So far I have successfully avoided them, but not for long!! =) I love them too!
I finally got a blog!! dont know how to use it, janiel is walking me through it ha ha. hope all is well
Post a Comment