Last week Jeff's uncles, aunt and friend Jake were in town for the concrete expo here in Vegas. Jeff's uncle and aunt were so kind and took us to the Terry Fator show at the Mirage...
It was a BLAST!!! If you get a chance to go I highly recommend it. This man is so talented , it's unbelievable! This is the only picture I got...lame I know but I was so into the show! He's a ventriloquist which is very cool but not only that he sounds amazing! He just kept surprising us. THANK YOU SO MUCH DALE AND MERLIN! We had a great time!!!
Jeff and I were saying that we need splurge a little and go to a few more shows while we're here. Maybe Phantom will be next. That's what Jeff gave me for Christmas...last year...2008...
let's hope it happens...




6 comments:
See KA at the MGM - it's absolutely amazing!! My jaw was dropped just about the entire show... :)
how fun!
Viva Las Vegas!
go and see Wayne Newton. . . does he still do that?
perform there?
well. . . if he does. . . you should GO!
ha ha ha!
Wow, that's so fun!!! You definitely need to splurge and act like tourist and enjoy the sites and shows.
How fun! Did you know dale and merlin are in our ward? Funny huh?
YAY! That sounds like great fun. I wish we could all go to a show as a family! I miss you guys soooo much. Grace says hi!
That does look like fun... live it up while you're down there! Speaking for my husband, he can't WAIT until you guys come back! Ha ha :-)
Post a Comment