I was in a Young Women's meeting one day and the spiritual thought that was given was on Queen Esther. Since then I have been thinking a lot about this amazing woman and what was asked of her. She was raised by her uncle, married a king and stood up to him to save her people. We don't ever hear the whole story and the details of what happened. But I have to wonder what exactly happened and what did this sweet sister go through? I'm sure she never planned on her life ending up the way it did. Which is why I have been thinking so much about her.We all do it. We make plans in our minds about how we want things to work out and we go through life trying to make these plans take effect. But we don't know what the Lord has in store for us and what is going to happen. It seems like this has happened over and over again the last little while...things have not gone the way I've planned. I have been reminded that I need to put my trust in the Lord and have faith that things will work out and I know they will; it's just sometimes easier said than done. I'm so thankful for the scriptures and the insight and blessings they bring to my life.




6 comments:
Trust in the Lord and He will always be there for you!
You are amazing. I love you so much and miss you like crazy crazy crazy... I hope you know I am ALWAYS here for you. I love you.
You are so right! Thing might be tough but the Lord knows what is right. I miss you!!
p.s. I love the new look of your blog!
my Erin.
i LOVE you SO very much.
you always make me smile and think of the positive things in life.
you are a spiritual giant honey and i KNOW that the Lord loves you very much.
xoxo
miss you terribly.
LOVE, the whole Plant fam :)
I think it is great to hear of other peoples trials... lets you know you are not alone in this journey. I do the same thing every Friday on the way home from work... I make plans of what I have and will get done the upcoming week, etc and everything always changes on a dime. I hear that the "plan"is to move back soon!... let me know the dates so i can get off work to come help Jake and spend time with you. Gotta hit the outlets one last time with you!
The story of Queen Esther is one of my favorite Bible stories! Trials are NEVER easy, or fun. But I've slowly been learning for myself to be grateful for the "unplanned events" Because I know that the Lord wants and knows what's best for us, and if we just have faith, then in the end it'll all turn out better than what we had originally planned. if that makes sense. ;)
Post a Comment